At Galliford Try, we understand that your career path is as individual as you are.
When you join one of our programmes you can expect to get hands-on experience, develop your technical skills and grow a network of peers and seniors.
The size of our business means that you will be working at the cutting edge of construction and be able to learn from industry leading professionals.
Galliford Try has once again taken a top spot in TheJobCrowd’s leaderboard for the best companies for graduates and apprentices to work for.
The Group appeared second in a list of 100 for apprentices and graduates to work for across the industry and was recognised as a ‘Top Graduate & Apprentice Employer’.
Described as ‘TripAdvisor for jobs’, TheJobCrowd additionally ranked Galliford Try 17th out of 100 graduate employers UK-wide and 22nd out of 100 apprentice employers, having reviewed a total of 600 companies.
The listings are based on employee feedback across areas including culture, training, progression opportunities, environmental awareness, salaries and working hours.
Our business is defined by our people, so if you’re a team player, committed, talented and enthusiastic, you’re the kind of person we’re seeking. We look for:
- Passion, flexibility, resilience and adaptability.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a proven ability to build positive working relationships.
- Self-starters, independent thinkers and positive role models.
- Highly motivated, self-confident individuals who enjoy working as part of a team as well as individually.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
If you are excited by what we can offer as a company and would like to be part of what we do, we would like to hear from you!